Late Model S40 in Central FloridaSOLD!

RBW1938

Old age and Health force a change in my riding and that means I have to sell my favorite bike. In over 30 years of bike riding the S40 is the best all around bike I have ever had. This late model S40 has in addition to the Rack and neckrest is equipped with a SRAM Axis 2X12 Electronic groupset and 50mm carbon wheels with Conti 5000 700X28 tires. Total investment almost $7000. Priciing to sell fast at $4000.
Bob Westgate
Msg 863-409-0084thumbnail_IMG-2005.jpg

Last edited:

Black Hawk Down

Senior Rookie
Already have one but I like your setup. Those wheels must be expensive as I can't imagine why it costs $7K to build.

My old bones are the reason I had to go with CruzBike. I can't imagine a better bike for painful joints. What are you going with?

macg4d1g

Beautiful bike and impressive build. Just curious, if you don't mind, what's the small ring, big gear combo for climbing?

RBW1938

Already have one but I like your setup. Those wheels must be expensive as I can't imagine why it costs $7K to build.

My old bones are the reason I had to go with CruzBike. I can't imagine a better bike for painful joints. What are you going with?
Have you priced an SRAM Axis groupset? Looking to get a Catrike Etrike.