let's start a contest

3bs

whereabouts unknown
okay so lets start a little contest.

as you may know GCN (global cycling network) has a little thing they do called Inspiration. it is where we the cycling public send in inspirational photos of our bikes and locales. the top three get some swag from GCN and get noted on the weekly utube.

well, has anyone ever seen a bent, let a long a CB in any of those pictures? i haven't.

so, lets start a contest. lets all start sending in CB pictures to GCN and see who the first person is to get their picture used. this week Si did say that the winner got picked because his name was on the handlebars, so i also say lets write Dan's name on tape and put the tape visible on the bike somewhere to increase our chances of getting our pictures chosen. they also suggested since everyone is cooped up that you might even want to upload some old pictures as well.

let the games begin!!!!

3bs

whereabouts unknown
hmmm. thanks @Doug Kline and that is a worthy photo. maybe that's a better idea. we need to pick a picture we will all vote for and then submit.

okay. new contest! sumit photos here and then we will vote and then we will post, ant the we will vote!

how many votes are winning photos getting?

ratz

Wielder of the Rubber Mallet
Too bad I haven't taken a photos over the years.
I blame charles, if there isn't a photo it didn't happen.

10570533_10203597354068014_4452458411276094444_n.jpeg IMG_3664.jpeg IMG_6344.jpeg IMG_3474.jpeg IMG_1373.jpeg Frame-04-07-2016-10-18-49.png

benphyr

Guru-me-not
@ratz pic 3 is going to collect the most interest from gcn racers and wannabes (myself included). But the shot should be tweaked a little by one of our photographer geniuses to be a bit better angle.

@McWheels pic has the genius of subtle but definite comfort and speed comparison.

@Bill Wightman avatar shows aesthetic prowess and aerodynamic advantages.

@RojoRacing ’s new bike photos understated kick butt ful ness