Loaded up

remind me again where you picked up those cargo nets, I could use a couple of those. Interesting to see you overall luggage management.

I ended up using Radical bananananana bags to keep must stuff below seat level, and my carradice rack pack has two little drop down panniers as well, again keeping as low as possible.

Rod Butler

remind me again where you picked up those cargo nets, I could use a couple of those. Interesting to see you overall luggage management.

I ended up using Radical bananananana bags to keep must stuff below seat level, and my carradice rack pack has two little drop down panniers as well, again keeping as low as possible.

I'm in the UK so it was easy to go to;
https://www.sjscycles.co.uk/carriers-racks/delta-cargo-net-4-hook-version/

Although if you wanted to make an elastic cargo net to measure, try this;
Get some large elastic bands (motor cycle inner tube would be good, cut in 1cm sections).
Use small cable ties to hold them together. Maybe use wider ones on the corners.

Small brass split rings would be good also as they won't rust and it would be easier to replace bands.
I've had this project in my mind for a while (...just lazy!), ...can't see why it wouldn't work.
If you make the bespoke one, sent me a snap :)

Bentas

I'm in the UK so it was easy to go to;
https://www.sjscycles.co.uk/carriers-racks/delta-cargo-net-4-hook-version/

Although if you wanted to make an elastic cargo net to measure, try this;
Get some large elastic bands (motor cycle inner tube would be good, cut in 1cm sections).
Use small cable ties to hold them together. Maybe use wider ones on the corners.

Small brass split rings would be good also as they won't rust and it would be easier to replace bands.
I've had this project in my mind for a while (...just lazy!), ...can't see why it wouldn't work.
If you make the bespoke one, sent me a snap :)
I can't think of the number of times I have needed a way to ride home with "that watermelon" ha!