Marco in the news ...GCN no less (italy)

ak-tux

Zen MBB Master
Yay! I saw his video blog showing the background scenes of the video shoot by GCN . Happy for him!

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
the comments below the video where much more complimentary for Marco's bikes instead of the mockery GCN england have done. Good on ya, Marco
Yes - great press for Marco and recumbents in general. His daughter Sophia stole the show however!:D
If you did now watch it until the end - you don't even have to understand Italian to appreciate her "schooling" the GNC guy!

DavidCH

In thought; expanding the paradigm of traversity
I had the pleasure of meeting Marco with Larry at the worlds in France last year.

Sofia was there too... She seems so so interested in everything.

I noticed that GCN Italia didn't want to try his hell and back recumbent ... last version.

There is a youtube video on how he made it. Brilliant.

He is very fortunate to have a nice big workshop.

Last edited:

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
I noticed that GCN Italia didn't want to try his hell and back recumbent ... last version.
I thought I noticed the one GCN guy flying by on the THT version at the very end while the other guy was talking? no?

3bs

whereabouts unknown
Now that my neighbor Casey is in Milan for a couple years there is a v20 nearby. I think Marco is a bout an hour from there. @markciccio pm me you email I will have Casey give you a ring.

markciccio

Hi to you all! Just seen there was a topic about the video. There will be more videos about recumbents in the future on GCN Italia, but we have got to schedule, maybe something in the winter. Yes, Giorgio tried the low racer but it is made on my misures so he could not pedal properly (he is a big guy). But at the end of the video he is riding it as well, just rolling. Sofia was a perfect actress, far above us all.
We have talked a lot about the "style" of the video and we decided not to use the one of the english GCN, too wierd and not enough technical. In the next videos we will approach in a proper way the all recumbent stuff, be sure.
The video has at the moment be viewed by plus 60000 vievers, that for an italian bike video is a lot. They have even talked about recumbents on yesterday's GCN Show, and made a survey on the GCN app. Here is the video of the backstage:

If you have any question please ask. My mail: markciccio@alice.it

Last edited:

Tinker

Thx Marco. i already watched many of your informative and occasionally beautiful videos and I'll be sure to catch up on these tomorrow, language barrier or not.