My Beloved S30 was Stolen!

telephd

Guru
It is with a heavy heart that I make that announcement :mad: Im looking to replace my S30 and thought Id see if anyone is willing to part with one in good shape. Looking for a complete bike or just the frame set. Short of that please keep an eye out locally in case one shows up. This is cross posted to the Marketplace. Thanks, Hal

DavidCH

In thought; expanding the paradigm of traversity
Very sorry about your loss. Its a pretty unique bike. Pretty sure some of the members will keep their eyes peeled on the Web. Does it have any unique features? Wheels and groupset and color

bladderhead

Zen MBB Master
Scum bastards! What a horrible thing. My comiserations and condolences. They probably sold the bits and dumped the frame. I hope you find another one.

telephd

Guru
Thanks guys! Been looking locally. Was recabling the bike so they didnt even get the complete bike. Still have the carbon seat and accessories in the parts bin. Im still holding out hope that I can find the frame and front triangle but my fear is that it got sold for aluminum scrap. Tis a bummer for sure!

tiltmaniac

Zen MBB Master
It is with a heavy heart that I make that announcement :mad: Im looking to replace my S30 and thought Id see if anyone is willing to part with one in good shape. Looking for a complete bike or just the frame set. Short of that please keep an eye out locally in case one shows up. This is cross posted to the Marketplace. Thanks, Hal

I have one in serviceable, but not especially pretty state I'd be willing to part with-- it is the one I used to bike from Key West -> Maine.
I'd probably suggest get it powder-coated/repainted, as the paint on the rear of the frame has been rubbed off by the lock I kept there.