My Fair La...uhh....Fairing

Fast Tony

Hey all you Cruzbikers!

After much looking, reading, perusing, staring, pondering, wondering, wishing, dreaming, comparing, kicking myself for lost aquisition opportunities, and deciding, I have finally ended up with a slighty used V2 Sofrider. Thank you Dan in Kent, Washington.

In some ways I'm getting ahead of myself as I haven't even got the bike yet. I want a fairing for it and have decided with Muellers Windwrap. It's priced at around $225 without the mounting hardware. I will develop my own system to mount it as Mueller wants over $300 (still shaking my head) more for that. I haven't seen much in the way of fairings here in the forums. The HP Velotechnik Streamer was not bad but this one is a little less expensive, looks to provide more protection and it's on this side of the pond.

I want the fairing mainly for its shielding properties. I live in a termperate rainforest region on the westcoast of Canada. It rains a lot here. Averaging approximately 3 meters per year, give or take a few cms. So good fenders will be added. I'll be sure to post pics.

Feel free to add your thoughts.

Fast Tony.