My Fastest Century Ever!!!

Terry Ulmer

4A6E8255-8C0D-482E-AF81-519CAFF31A55.jpegThe Evenston Northside Century. I had a lot of people ask for me about this bike and was happy to answer them all. When you can climb,sprint and get a lot of advantages on the down hill it’s a great day. A lot of Diamond Frame riders told me they doubted me in the beginning. I think I changed all their minds when I finished with them at the end. Thanks for creating this fantastic Vendetta Cruzbike. Loving it!!! My Fastest Century Ever!!!

ak-tux

Zen MBB Master
Wow! congratulations! How long have you had the Vendetta? The chain-stays look different from the the rest of the bike.

Terry Ulmer

Wow! congratulations! How long have you had the Vendetta? The chain-stays look different from the the rest of the bike.
Thank ak-tux
I had the Vendetta for two years. I would like the next longer model above this one.
Chain-stays not original and I don’t know the story behind that one.

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
Great job - and what a fantastic picture! A beautiful version of the pre-hydro-formed frame! - with the massive aluminum boom - beautiful Vendetta racing yellow. You wear it well Terry! Would love to see the Strava or Garmin data to droll over!