My first video

nontrovoilnome

Hello everyone,
I'm sorry, I don't have a Cruzbike, I have a Baron Low Racer but I frequented this forum in the past and I learned a lot. This forum is more oriented toward "speed" than other so I'd like to share with you my first video on youtube.
Search on youtube "Very Fast Recumbent Baron Low Racer" and let me know your opinion.

DavidCH

In thought; expanding the paradigm of traversity
How on earth did I miss you! Yep ... that video impressed me incredibly so.

Frito Bandito

Zen MBB Master
Nice video and a nice bike as well. I really like the shots in which the camera is mounted behind your head and when you included the data overlays. Watching you ride that fast in town with tiller steering was nerve wracking though. I've already watched your other videos as you ride in the countryside and hope you do some more rides there and post the vids on Youtube. Gonna subscribe now.

nontrovoilnome

Nice video and a nice bike as well. I really like the shots in which the camera is mounted behind your head and when you included the data overlays. Watching you ride that fast in town with tiller steering was nerve wracking though. I've already watched your other videos as you ride in the countryside and hope you do some more rides there and post the vids on Youtube. Gonna subscribe now.
I hope to find some time to make the next video. I got a couple ideas. Thank you for your words and Youtube subscription.

Bill Wightman

Great video, crazy fast speed and bike handling with that narrow tiller. You may have the fastest configuration with the low seat and shielded forearms. Similar to Marco Ruga's setup except he keeps his arms out and forward (like Superman) which gives more control IMO. Please be careful in city roads. You are hard to see down low.

nontrovoilnome

Great video, crazy fast speed and bike handling with that narrow tiller. You may have the fastest configuration with the low seat and shielded forearms. Similar to Marco Ruga's setup except he keeps his arms out and forward (like Superman) which gives more control IMO. Please be careful in city roads. You are hard to see down low.
Thank you for your thoughtfulness.