Needed: Cruzbike / Recumbent Racing Photos

benphyr

Guru-me-not
RacingRecumbentsPoster2.jpg
Please post any (legally acquired and non-copyrighted) pictures of recumbents in racing trim for use in posters, propaganda, etc. If we can get some good pictures to work with we may be able to catch the attention of announcers on Zwift Racing Live when they commentate on WTRL's Team Time Trials, Zwift Racing League, etc. and increase interest in recumbents in general or Cruzbikes in particular and team based riding.

Especially in demand are pictures of a recumbent pace line to go with the Team Time Trials venue and audience.

FYI: Beginning last week we have three teams riding in the WTRL's Team Time Trials every Thursday.

For more information about posters contact @trplay. For information about riding in the team time trials contact myself, @trplay, @Pollock, others who have posted on the topic, or become a member of https://www.facebook.com/groups/1152689261773137 for all the banter.

trplay

Zen MBB Master
Not getting much feedback, I'm thinking this is the one.

postertry14-1.jpg

Last edited:

paco1961

Zen MBB Master
Would it make more sense to switch the placement of “Vendettas” and “Teams” to put all three team names on the same line? Nice graphics!