New Wheels

Merczak73

I've finally gotten my dream pair of wheels - RolfPrima Vigor with disc brakes. However, it does not come with the rotors installed. That's up to me. I am away from home and am not able to measure the size of the brake rotor that originally came with the bike. Does anyone know the size of the disc brake rotor for 2019 S40? 160mm? 140mm? Any suggestions as to which rotor to use (center lock) with the TRP system that comes with the S40? Thanks! By way of reference, I upgraded to SRAM Force AXS 2x, keeping the mechanical disc brakes. Love it!

Frito Bandito

Zen MBB Master
I too have SRAM Force AXS and LOVE IT! Put the cassette on, put the derailleurs on, put the chain on, put the brifters on, push a few buttons to pair them with each other, push the microshift buttons on the brifters IF the chain makes a bit of noise on the cassette and go ride. No more fussing around with cutting and adjusting cables during setup, or having the cables hanging in the breeze slowing you down for 10s of 1000s of miles.

Merczak73

Update: Rolf Vigor wheels are awesome! Quick spin up time and climbing is noticeably easier. They are such a joy to ride. If you have the cash, I highly recommend them. I grew up with the inventor of these wheels and rode several of his prototypes. Not one one them has gone untrue, yet. CC1F8171-AE94-43C1-8B40-86B3667A5003.jpeg