Newbee first long ride - southern Sweden 4th of june 2010

supermw

Hi everybody!

Just want to share some of my firts long ride. In the morning of the 4th of june I decided to
go for a longer trip to see how I would coop with this wondermachine of mine.
I headed for my mother living in the neighbor village about 20km away.

We had finally got really nice wheather after a cold long snowy winter. :D
I had got a new handle bar that proved to really give me good and nice control as well as
comfort riding the bike. :D Also I had moved the seat a bit up front to get a better angle of the
seat pan, before this I had a feeling of slowly sliding of the seat forward...now I got it just perfect for me. :cool:

I bottle of water was prepared as well as the camera and some other stuff.
This day as I rode through a nice forrest we have got nearby there was a lot of competitive bikers
on the road. I got a lot of happy comments from them as "That looks really comfy!". :D On the downhill
slopes I had no problem keeping up with them but on the flat parts they disappeared as I am just a happy
amateur.

Well, arriving in good shape at my mothers house I relaxed and posed for this photo:
1397_953fc1d15e4e7a1f37232ec74c0b76cc

For those of you who are (like I have been) looking for size and referenses of this type of bikes: Bike 26", rider lenght 189cm and weight 90kg. :shock:

The ride back home went as smoth and comfortable as he ride out to my mother. Her are some pictures of the surroundings:
1397_92905a555ec98137a5670684c5fad240
:oops:

1397_cd9da9abc05da81440d3a86f6b1342f6
:cool:

Totally this day I rode about 44km whithout getting tired or soar in my body so this feels promising!

Greetings from southern Sweden
Mikael :cool: