"No Pain, lots of gain!"

cycleguy

Hello

It was a really warm day here in MA finally (high 50's) so I had to get the Silvio out. Only could ride it a few times last year since I got it late.

I've been on an indoor trainer all winter, but that is SO different from riding for real. There are a lot of hills here in North/Central MA.. but after warming up for about 1/2 hour, I really got in the groove. I found I was climbing as well or maybe even better with the Silvio then with my old fashioned road bike. I found I was pulling on the petals more then I did on the RB. I found this to be a big help, of course.

I had just got it back from the LBS... they had put on the 60 cm MTB bars that are being raved about here... They were definitely a lot more comfortable. The flare out helped a lot in giving me more leg clearance. After warming up and getting used to the road again, I was VERY stable and comfortable on the Silvio. Towards the end of the ride, I was really cooking, had great power on the bike and the hills were very comfortable.

This is going to be a great riding season.. I can tell already, the Silvio is going to make it a lot more enjoyable.

The Silvio moto should be:

"No Pain, lots of gain!"

Harold

Mark B

Zen MBB Master
cycleguy wrote: Hello

It was a really warm day here in MA finally (high 50's) so I had to get the Silvio out. Only could ride it a few times last year since I got it late.
The Silvio moto should be:

"No Pain, lots of gain!"

Harold

Good report, Harold, thanks for sharing! I like your motto idea.

Mark