Possible Thor Seat for Vendetta??

Frito Bandito

Zen MBB Master
Nice looking head rest ID. Interestingly I was looking for pipe that would fit in the thick tube that both the head rest bars stick into and the bars that stick into the frame stick into on the adjustable head rest bars. I found a piece of aluminum tubing that might work, but also looked at PVC tubing just in case the idea I have in mind doesn't pan out.

Always-Learnin

Vendetta Love
“Remember this thread, no one has posted here for a while so I’ll post something so it is at the top of the recent posts list and more likely to be seen.”
Nudge. “Hey, look here.”
Exactly how it would appear on "Dictionary.com" if it were included there... excellent! Benphyr, you are a word smith!

Karl42

I have no doubt it will happen. I have already had about 10 people express interest in purchasing one from the first run, so I think that is probably plenty enough for him to put forth the effort.

Count me in as someone interested in purchasing this. I'm actually fairly happy with the stock seat, but I want the larger tailbox, and if that requires the thor seat to be mounted properly, I would consider it.

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
Count me in as someone interested in purchasing this. I'm actually fairly happy with the stock seat, but I want the larger tailbox, and if that requires the thor seat to be mounted properly, I would consider it.
Karl - please email me at larryoslund@gmail.com - I am keeping a list of people and their emails in a spreadsheet so I can message everyone together - Thanks

Last edited:

Always-Learnin

Vendetta Love
Karl - please email me at larryoslund.com - I am keeping a list of people and their emails in a spreadsheet so I can message everyone together - Thanks
Larry,

I think you left out some of your email address... "larryoslund.com". There should be an "@" plus email provider in there. ;-)

Trying to use what you posted gets me this:

This site can’t be reached
larryoslund.com’s DNS address could not be found. Diagnosing the problem.

DNS_PROBE_POSSIBLE

Always-Learnin

Vendetta Love
So, Larry, is this still on the table? Just wondering given the recently released new carbon seat with headrest from Cruzbike.

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
So, Larry, is this still on the table? Just wondering given the recently released new carbon seat with headrest from Cruzbike.
It is, but Thor had some problems with workers and building orders. It is on the back bummer now unfortunately - but I am assured when they have time they will get me a prototype.

cruzKurt

Very interesting, I bought the new adjustable. I have a thor seat that came with my v20 I have never used, I should tinker with it and see if I can make it fit the hydroform tube.

Karl42

It is, but Thor had some problems with workers and building orders. It is on the back bummer now unfortunately - but I am assured when they have time they will get me a prototype.
It's been almost a year. Any news about this?