Q45 and 2 QX100s for sale.

benphyr

Guru-me-not
@paco1961 or other Cruzbikers in the area of Sarasota interested in doing a reconnaissance run for me. It is a long shot but I am interested in a Q45. However I am in Canada so can't just stop in to check it out. I would need someone to check it out and coordinate shipping or transportation to Ontario or Indiana or Michigan... Maybe someone going to Sebring could bring it back for me if it pans out.

woodguy

I will be at Bike Sebring & could bring another bike back north. I won’t have any extra time to go to Sarasota, so it would have to be brought to Sebring. I am in Wisconsin, but if you’re patient & make it to the talked about Michigan Cruzbike event, I could bring it along there.

benphyr

Guru-me-not
I will be at Bike Sebring & could bring another bike back north. I won’t have any extra time to go to Sarasota, so it would have to be brought to Sebring. I am in Wisconsin, but if you’re patient & make it to the talked about Michigan Cruzbike event, I could bring it along there.
Thank you @woodguy ! Here's dreaming and hoping the other parts work out.

Yes I have done this race before. I plan to this year as well. I haven't registered yet but I am planning to do so. I am also planning to ride in the Riveredge ride in Newburg. Oops I guess this wasn't the right place for this thread.