Quikrstuff Bike Racks - USA Made

YOGA_O

Getting miles in will help your riding confidence. I finally got over a 12 mile ride in last week, weather permitted. Starts at intersections is still my biggest concern but staying straight in these small emergency lanes to avoid cars is definitely a concern still. My areas just doesn't have any riding trails just short bike lanes that are start up and stop with not much rhyme or reason. Best of riding luck and comfort!
Thanks, and more riding is absolutely key. We have a really nice ride along Lake Dora here in Central FL that's just a few blocks from our home. The morning fog lifted around 10AM, so we went for a ride (just under 10 miles). Starting is getting better, but I still have too many wobbles!

Attachments

• IMG_20240101_101801058_HDR-EDIT.jpg
    IMG_20240101_101801058_HDR-EDIT.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 6

aldousjim

Thanks, and more riding is absolutely key. We have a really nice ride along Lake Dora here in Central FL that's just a few blocks from our home. The morning fog lifted around 10AM, so we went for a ride (just under 10 miles). Starting is getting better, but I still have too many wobbles!
Sounds like a great ride for you folks. I am jealous of your bike trail! So you get fog there too. Fog can be sucky.
Oh yeah the wobbles, I used to think people were checking my S40 out but then I realize that they are probably just watching the wobble drama of my starts, :)