quill stem adapter

lightduty

Hey pass the coolaid! I ordered kit today and trying to think ahead of probs that might arise. I have a quill stem but i think ill need some sort of threadless adapter? i looked on nashbar and it said there were 2 dff sizes 1in and 1 1/8 in if I am reading this correctly. can someone tell me exactly what i need or should I wait for kit to arrive and then decide? I look forward to bothering you guys with all sorts of basic questions!!!! thanks in advanced!!! BTW donor bike is triax pk7 (same bike as my little boys but 26in

lightduty

Doug Burton

Zen MBB Master
http://www.nashbar.com/profile.cfm?category=6000119&subcategory=60001186&brand=&sku=9755&storetype=&estoreid=&pagename=Shop%20by%20Subcat%3A%20ATB%20Stems

NS-TSA-NCL-ANGLE.jpg

lightduty

thanks doug. placed order 2day. what and where is the best place to mount the rear derailer. can u change out mounting brackets on a derailer? I have a better quality one on an old hardtail mtb that i would like to use but i see no way to mount it to the brackets. ive tried to get a look at some of the pics posted but cant tell exactly how the mount works. thanks again ltduty