QX100 for sale in Sarasota, FL area - Fantastic Price

Luc B

For sale: QX100 Cruzbike for $695 (blue color frame).

It is in excellent condition as I have not ridden it much. I am retired and busy with other interests and need to clear space in storage as soon as possible. I bought directly from Cruzbike in January 2018. We are in the Sarasota, Florida area. Buyer would have to come and pick it up directly (will not ship it).

Added bonus accessories included: it comes with Cruzbike Tool Kit, Cruzbike Bottle Cage, Cygolite Hotshot Rear Light, Cygolite Dash 460 Head Light and 2 x B&M CycleStar Mirrors. Accessories bought new in January 2018 for total value of $174.

IMG_3702.jpeg

IMG_3701.jpeg

IMG_3703.jpeg IMG_3705.jpeg

benphyr

Guru-me-not
A good bike and a good price. I have the same model and colour and have commuted to work throughout spring, summer, and fall for several years now with absolutely zero issues. I can tell by the cleanness and the sharp angles of the seat pad that this bike is not worn by many miles. Someone nearby is going to get a nice bike.

Luc B

Hello all, regarding my QX100 for sale: I wanted to avoid shipping as I am new to this. But I understand, local bike shops can pack and ship for me if a buyer is outside of the Sarasota, Florida area. So I am open to that option and it would be at the buyers expense. Thank you.