Ratz's Great Garage Sales 2023.....Apex 155mm Cranks - sold out

Status
Not open for further replies.

ratz

Wielder of the Rubber Mallet
Moved to Rotors on the race bikes; and never built T50's number 3 and 4... Therefore I have Qty 2 155m Apex GXP Cranksets for 24mm BB shortened by Mark S., been in the drawer for several years fortunately they don't go bad.

$100 ea + shipping.

IMG_0510.jpeg

Always-Learnin

Vendetta Love
Moved to Rotors on the race bikes; and never built T50's number 3 and 4... Therefore I have Qty 2 155m Apex GXP Cranksets for 24mm BB shortened by Mark S., been in the drawer for several years fortunately they don't go bad.

$100 ea + shipping.

View attachment 15155
I'm interested...please confirm for me that these would work without modification on my 2021 S40 and my 2020 V20. I have 145mm Apex 1 on both bikes currently. If so, I'll take them.

ratz

Wielder of the Rubber Mallet
I'm interested...please confirm for me that these would work without modification on my 2021 S40 and my 2020 V20. I have 145mm Apex 1 on both bikes currently. If so, I'll take them.
They will work on any Cruzbike with a SRAM 24MM GXP Bottom Bracket without any modification to the bike or additional expense. The only bike they don't work on is the V20C and that can actually be done with a Franken bracket :)

I still have sets of these on my T50, S30, and V20 on the trainer.

USPS to you will also be fast and cheap given how close you live.

(Warning I'll be posting some nice Q-Rings in a day or two. I have placed the cranks in a binn with your name on them)

Send me a photo of both bikes current nose setup and I'll confirm they work just to be sure.

Always-Learnin

Vendetta Love
They will work on any Cruzbike with a SRAM 24MM GXP Bottom Bracket without any modification to the bike or additional expense. The only bike they don't work on is the V20C and that can actually be done with a Franken bracket :)

I still have sets of these on my T50, S30, and V20 on the trainer.

USPS to you will also be fast and cheap given how close you live.

(Warning I'll be posting some nice Q-Rings in a day or two. I have placed the cranks in a binn with your name on them)

Send me a photo of both bikes current nose setup and I'll confirm they work just to be sure.
Roger…

Status
Not open for further replies.