S40 For Sale - in excellent condition with less than 150 miles of use - asking $3800 obo.

David Saxton

Are you sure this is a 2022? I see post mount disc brakes and quick release axles. By 2021, the frames had switched to post mount brakes and 12mm thru-axles.

I'm in the market but am only interested in the thru-axle frame version. Can you please clarify?

ratz

Wielder of the Rubber Mallet
FYI: I have member confirmation that Tuni (who joined back in May) has bought a bike from one person and then either offered it or resold it to another. Nothing wrong with a little deal brokering as a side hustle... So just make sure you all communicate. Tuni feel free to clarify and provide some more details on the bike.

Jack Handy

Are you sure this is a 2022? I see post mount disc brakes and quick release axles. By 2021, the frames had switched to post mount brakes and 12mm thru-axles.

I'm in the market but am only interested in the thru-axle frame version. Can you please clarify?
I have blue S40 that I bought 4/21. Chicago IL (Naperville) or Wisconsin Dells area for pickup. $3800