S40 for sale

Feeney

Selling my S40 complete build with orange accents - need the money at the moment. I got it at the beginning of this summer and have put ~ 150 miles on it. Basically brand new. Comes with extras: the Ventisit and original seat pads, two Zefal spy mirrors, suspension adjustable headrest, headrest cage mount with two cages, sling pack, and upgraded panaracer gravel king 700 x 32mm tires. Also will include mini pump and an extra tube if interested.

Looking for local pickup in Knoxville TN this week, or in Atlanta or Athens GA after that. Asking $3700.

Attachments

• D4E17FD9-A777-40EF-AF27-474D05628959.jpeg
    D4E17FD9-A777-40EF-AF27-474D05628959.jpeg
    572.2 KB · Views: 274

Feeney

Please make an offer if you are interested, there’s some room for negotiation. I’d like to sell this before I have to move and take it with me.

Feeney

Someone I know is currently trying out the bike, but they are not sure if they will buy it. So yes, it is still for sale as of now.

Jim Michon

Someone I know is currently trying out the bike, but they are not sure if they will buy it. So yes, it is still for sale as of now.
I have a friend in Duluth, GA who would come and pick it up with cash, almost immediately. I'm still thinking about it. Have to consider complaints from the better half....... lol......... and also weigh the cost of finding a shop to knock it down and ship it to me in Michigan. Please keep me updated on its availability. Thanks, Jim