S40 test ride?

kz22

I have owned several CBs--an S30, V20s, and a Q45. I have ridden but not owned an S40. I am curious to experience an S40 with the Viscoset option. Anyone have one within, say, 150 miles of Indianapolis you wouldn't mind letting me test ride?

cpml123

Zen MBB Master
I have a S40 and Q45 (Seattle area). Their rides are pretty close. S40 is faster because it's lighter and a little more reclined.

CruzRider

I have a S40 in Indianapolis, but I am still in the process of building it from the frame up. I am happy riding it on the trainer for now, so will probably be several weeks before the build is done.

If you want to check it out on my trainer lmk.

kz22

I have a S40 in Indianapolis, but I am still in the process of building it from the frame up. I am happy riding it on the trainer for now, so will probably be several weeks before the build is done.

If you want to check it out on my trainer lmk.
Appreciate the offer. I've ridden one of the previous generation S40s. It's really the steering damping of the Viscoset headset on the last generation I'd like to experience. I'll be patient. Let me know when it's built up and off the trainer.

Best,
Dan