Shimano Dura Ace Di2 brake/shift levers
Hunt 40/50 wheelset
TRP Spyre cable disc brakes
Panaracer Gravelking + “slick” (file pattern) 700x32 tires set up tubeless
Cruzbike suspension adjustable head rest
John Cobb 155 mm crankset
FSA ceramic bottom bracket

$3,750

Will include an extra seat and headrest pad and the Swagman hitch mount rack I used for transporting it.
Local pickup in Calhoun Falls, SC. Willing to drive up to 100 miles to meet half way. WILL NOT SHIP!

This is an awesome bike. I bought it after neck surgery and it allowed me to keep riding when it would otherwise have been against doctor’s orders. But now I’m cleared to resume my beloved time trialing (diamond frame), so here it is. There are so many great upgrades here. Of course, Di2 is flawless shifting And the TRP Spyre brakes are superb. I think the biggest difference maker is the wheelset. Hunt wheels are top notch, light weight tubeless carbon and very aero. And paired with the slick Gravelking 32mm tires, the ride is fast, smooth and with noticeably improved stability and sure-footedness. The wheels on this bike are a huge difference-maker!
IMG_4070.jpegIMG_4069.jpegIMG_4074.jpegIMG_4073.jpegIMG_4072.jpegIMG_4071.jpegIMG_4075.jpegIMG_4077.jpegIMG_4079.jpeg

Last edited:

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
Nice S40 build - hate you see you sell it to go back a an upright! :(
I have fun Time Trialing on a Cruzbike - they are so much more comfortable.

YOGA_O

I'm interested, but have a couple of questions.

How tall are you?
Are both of the seats the standard seat?

I’m 5’7”. Of course, it’s very adjustable. The seats are both standard. I bought a Ventisit but thought it was too harsh.

YOGA_O

Okay, thanks for the response. Yes, I'm 6', but of course the cranks can be swapped out. I did a quick look over on the jcob site and the 155s might work for me. I'll also probably want the adjustable CF seat from Cruzbike if/when they're back in stock.

Can we work a deal and I can drive to you tomorrow?

Okay, thanks for the response. Yes, I'm 6', but of course the cranks can be swapped out. I did a quick look over on the jcob site and the 155s might work for me. I'll also probably want the adjustable CF seat from Cruzbike if/when they're back in stock.

Can we work a deal and I can drive to you tomorrow?
I suppose, but I’m not interested in coming off of that price except maybe to cover your gas. When you see what I have into it, you’ll understand. And given that I’m throwing in the bike rack, too …

I have a couple things I need to do tomorrow, but I’m retired, so I can be pretty available tomorrow.

if you’d like to talk, 864-314-4072.