S40 with Kuat Transfer bike rack

ShawnG

Hello,

I was hoping that someone might help me to understand if the S40 can fit onto the Kuat Tansfer bike rack, mine is setup for 3 bikes.

If not, then what is the ideal bike rack (both roof and rear) for the S40.

Thanks so much for your help.

~Shawn

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
Hi Shawn - You should not have a problem. I have a friend who has one of these racks and hauled his V20C on it just fine.
Basically most racks of this style (a place for the wheels to lay on , and a ratcheting bar that rotates around to catch the top of the wheels or frame) is going to work. The only ones that are really not going to work are the one with a horizontal bar that are made to hang a standard bike on.

ShawnG

Hi Shawn - You should not have a problem. I have a friend who has one of these racks and hauled his V20C on it just fine.
Basically most racks of this style (a place for the wheels to lay on , and a ratcheting bar that rotates around to catch the top of the wheels or frame) is going to work. The only ones that are really not going to work are the one with a horizontal bar that are made to hang a standard bike on.
Hi Larry,

Thank you for the information, it is much appreciated!

Best Regards

~Shawn

Terrarium

Hello,

I was hoping that someone might help me to understand if the S40 can fit onto the Kuat Tansfer bike rack, mine is setup for 3 bikes.

If not, then what is the ideal bike rack (both roof and rear) for the S40.

Thanks so much for your help.

~Shawn
Hey did you end up getting a kuat transfer, I'm looking to carry a 2023 S40.