Seattle Area Group Ride

Lief

Guru Schmuru
I see a couple old meetup posts in here - but this is regular enough that I'll just start this one thread and update it each time we want to get together.

Starting this one then for Summer 2021 - I put together this LettuceMeet.com page
https://lettucemeet.com/l/eDnpv
Use that page to select your avail days /times.
  • Click and drag to fill out your available timeslots.
  • most overlap by EOD June 20th wins.
  • Tie goes to the coordinator.
Looking forward to meeting up with ya'll.

Last edited:

Winded Lowrider

Lief:
I would love to attend a cruzbike event. Ran into a paywall on lettucemmeet, bailed. Post here where it's set, if I'm free of baseball I'll be there!

Lief

Guru Schmuru
Lief:
I would love to attend a cruzbike event. Ran into a paywall on lettucemmeet, bailed. Post here where it's set, if I'm free of baseball I'll be there!
Will do.
Shouldn’t have to register or pay anything. Just set your availability using the button at bottom.
Then just a name (no email) is all that is required if you continue as guest.

either way- I’ll update here with the date. Thanks.

rx7mark

Guru
I'm definitely in. We should send a note also via E-mail to those that have been interested in the past.

Mark

rx7mark

Guru
Any updates Lief? Move it into Aug or Sept?

Lets just pick a date, or propose two on here and see who can make them.

Mark

Lief

Guru Schmuru
@rx7mark thanks.
I totally dropped the ball.

My August and September are pretty well full but I still have July 24/25th open.
Michael, the only other respondent on LettuceMeet indicated that he is not available on those days. My fault Michael.

Sat 24th 10AM (+/- an hour) at Cascade Bicycle Club
Sun 25th 10AM (+/- an hour) at Cascade Bicycle Club

Any takers?

cpml123

Zen MBB Master
@rx7mark thanks.
I totally dropped the ball.

My August and September are pretty well full but I still have July 24/25th open.
Michael, the only other respondent on LettuceMeet indicated that he is not available on those days. My fault Michael.

Sat 24th 10AM (+/- an hour) at Cascade Bicycle Club
Sun 25th 10AM (+/- an hour) at Cascade Bicycle Club

Any takers?
Sorry I am out this weekend. :-(

Lief

Guru Schmuru
Alright - too many folks can't make it.
Next opening I have is
  • Sep 25/26th

This summer seems like it has 2 summers worth of activities...oh that's right; it does.