Seek Test Ride Woodstock Georgia Area

Hi,

I'm visiting my inlaws in Woodstock Georgia and would like to use a bit of my free time to try a Cruzbike. Preferably an S40, S30 or S20.

In case it helps to ease ones mind befor offering a test ride on their precious bike, here's a bit of background. I've been riding 'bents since the mid 90s and have recently become Cruz-curious. I currently alternate riding a Ti Aero, a Longbikes Eliminator, a EZ Racer and a very nice Reynolds Dual 650c high racer. There's also a Lonbikes Duplex tandem in the mix that I ride with my daughter as well as some other less used bikes in the stable. Anyhow, I hope this gives a bit of confidence that I'm not just an idle citizen looking to waste your time.

Please let me know if you or someone you know might be interested in letting me test ride.

Thanks,
Joe

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
How long will you be in the area. I live in Hilton Head, but may be making a trip up near there to purchase a Quest.
Give me a call if you want to chat. 828-216-7860

Last edited:
How long will you be in the area. I live in Hilton Head, but may be making a trip up near there to purchase a Quest.
Give me a call if you want to chat. 828-216-786
Hi Larry,

Thanks for the offer! I have till the 10th. I also have to work around family so hopefully we can work it out.

P.s. you're missing one digit on the phone number.

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
Thanks for the offer! I have till the 10th. I also have to work around family so hopefully we can work it out.
Sorry - I will not be able to get there that quickly - hopefully someone in Atlanta area will see this and respond