Selling 2015 Cruzbike QX100- LIKE NEW. $1200 / OBO

kkerbs

I bought it in September 2015 from Rose City Recumbent Cycles in Portland, OR. I thought I would ride it alot but changed careers about that time and haven't had much time to ride. I literally have only ridden it 2-300 miles (estimate). It's comfortable and in like-new condition. NOTHING wrong with it that I know of, just a little dusty from sitting in my garage. I hate to see it go but have other priorities now. Not in a rush to sell so no low-ballers please. See pictures.

I expect in-person transactions arranged in the Vancouver (WA) / Portland (OR) area. Will accept cash (preferred), Cash App, or Venmo.

I'm new to this forum, but I assume you can email me with a link. If not, respond to this thread.

Attachments

• IMG_3144.png
    IMG_3144.png
    11.4 MB · Views: 63
  • IMG_3144.png
    IMG_3144.png
    11.4 MB · Views: 55
  • IMG_3145.png
    IMG_3145.png
    10.1 MB · Views: 44
  • IMG_3147.png
    IMG_3147.png
    11.8 MB · Views: 38
  • IMG_3151.png
    IMG_3151.png
    12.2 MB · Views: 34
  • IMG_3158.png
    IMG_3158.png
    11.9 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_3160.png
    IMG_3160.png
    11.7 MB · Views: 27
  • IMG_3148.png
    IMG_3148.png
    11.8 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_3146.png
    IMG_3146.png
    10.4 MB · Views: 25
  • IMG_3159.png
    IMG_3159.png
    11.2 MB · Views: 55

castlerobber

Zen MBB Master
I believe the bike is a QX100, rather than a Quest. Basically the same frameset and handlebars, with a new name and different colors. The Quest only came in burnt orange, while the QX100 was offered in dark blue, dark green, and black. You can check with Rose City, or search the forums, to make sure I'm telling you right.

kkerbs

I believe the bike is a QX100, rather than a Quest. Basically the same frameset and handlebars, with a new name and different colors. The Quest only came in burnt orange, while the QX100 was offered in dark blue, dark green, and black. You can check with Rose City, or search the forums, to make sure I'm telling you right.
I appreciate the info. I was going off the receipt, but it was filed out by hand and included a rental as a trial period so didn’t get updated. It appears that you are correct!

LarryOz

Cruzeum Curator & Sigma Wrangler
You are right - basically the same bike - rebranded with diferent name and color - I managed to zoom in on the frame in pic #2 and found the label
I changed the heading of the title to the thread for you
1695758275241.png

kkerbs

You are right - basically the same bike - rebranded with diferent name and color - I managed to zoom in on the frame in pic #2 and found the label
I changed the heading of the title to the thread for you
View attachment 16126
Thanks! I did find that label on the bike also but didn’t notice it at first. I tried to change the thread title but didn’t find a way to readily do that.

kkerbs

Hey, if anyone is interested, I'm willing to drop the price of my bike to $995. It's a killer deal for virtually a new-condition bike!!

Keith. See my original Ad, I just don't know how to change the price on the ad.

Flakkjacket

Hey, if anyone is interested, I'm willing to drop the price of my bike to $995. It's a killer deal for virtually a new-condition bike!!

Keith. See my original Ad, I just don't know how to change the price on
Hi
I’m interested in your bike if it’s still available.
I live in Boise so I would need to drive over on a weekend to pay you and pick it up.
Let me know if you’re still interested in selling.
Thanks,
Cam

Scott

A side question: Where did you get the headrest? I have a QX1 and have thought of adding a headrest too.

Scott

Always-Learnin

Vendetta Love
A side question: Where did you get the headrest? I have a QX1 and have thought of adding a headrest too.

Scott
That appears to be an Adem headrest. I don't think they are still in business however.

ratz

Wielder of the Rubber Mallet
That appears to be an Adem headrest. I don't think they are still in business however.
The newest Cruzbike headrest is a equal substitute; I have them on the new bikes and Adem on the old ones; they provide the same durability and feel.