Selling my QX100

Mike

Hi there unable to ride my Cruzbike QX100, less than 25 miles in the saddle suffer from poor balance. Looks brand new, with rack and panniers, and head rest installed. -- Not sure what it's worth but would ask for suggestions as to what fair market value would be. Is it more or less than $1,200.00?

Respectfully,

Mike in Central California
559-904-3915

Opik

I think you can try to relearn it. Always pull the handlebars weakly, and pull harder when you pedal. If you pedal right, pull the right a bit harder, if you pedal left, pull to left a bit harder.

Also, for starting from a static position, move the bike first by kicking the ground or walk the bike under you, then sit and pedal.

What I learn is that My body was unbalanced when I first started using a cruzbike, My left side and upper body was weak as with an upright you can get away with it. But the more you use the cruzbike, your body will get balance and stronger.

billyk

Guru
less than 25 miles in the saddle

25 miles is not enough time. Search these forums for @ratz learning instructions and follow them. In a big empty parking lot. We all went through this stage. There's a learning curve with a big reward at the end.

Mike

I think you can try to relearn it. Always pull the handlebars weakly, and pull harder when you pedal. If you pedal right, pull the right a bit harder, if you pedal left, pull to left a bit harder.

Also, for starting from a static position, move the bike first by kicking the ground or walk the bike under you, then sit and pedal.

What I learn is that My body was unbalanced when I first started using a cruzbike, My left side and upper body was weak as with an upright you can get away with it. But the more you use the cruzbike, your body will get balance and stronger.
Thank you for your advice, my issue goes beyond the capacity to learn the Cruz's unique balancing act.

Mike

25 miles is not enough time. Search these forums for @ratz learning instructions and follow them. In a big empty parking lot. We all went through this stage. There's a learning curve with a big reward at the end.
Thank you for your advice, my issue goes beyond the capacity to learn the Cruz's unique balancing act.

Mike

Yes here is what I have.

Attachments

• cruzbike one.jpg
    cruzbike one.jpg
    230.3 KB · Views: 213
  • Cruzbike two.jpg
    Cruzbike two.jpg
    188.9 KB · Views: 186