Signed in, but, now, out; it's maddening.

Shamanick

Hello,
So, I sign in. If I just read posts; no sweat. But when I try to follow links, in Forum posts, I get "You are signed out." "You must be signed in", and "This is an insecure connection" (B.S...). Also, my username and password, which, normally, auto-fill, , are forgotten!
Today's specific example, a posting, by billyk, linking to a photo of a fairing, by tortue, creates this issue. "Cruzbike PPE. Two versions", a 7/11/20 posting.

billyk

Guru
Not sure, but possibly a browser issue. Try logging in using a different browser. Same issue?

Also see more detail in PM (private message reply).

Shamanick

I'm on Firefox. I checked Safari; same result. But, the weird thing is, I sign into the forums, with my stored name & password, every time. But certain clicks, within the forums produces this...
Cruzbike Forums Error.png

castlerobber

Zen MBB Master
I'm on Firefox. I checked Safari; same result. But, the weird thing is, I sign into the forums, with my stored name & password, every time. But certain clicks, within the forums produces this...
Are you checking the box to stay logged in? Opening a new tab for each thread (as I do)? Clicking on a specific thing that causes the problem, such as a link to an album?