SIlvio 1.0 2011 bike for sale

jackMcCool2

2011 Silvio 1.0 FWD, $3,600. Invested...Sell for $3,175....Custum build up by "South shore bikes", Complete Shimno Ultegra Package, Brake/Shift/ Triple..30/40/52, 10 speed road casette, Extra XT casette for easy hill climbing. 2 Aero 67s Rims by Cruz bike with 2 new 700x25c,zero slip grip compond tires. Gary drop down bars, New foam in seats that are 4 times better then stock, A never reach 32oz H20 system to your mouth, plus 2 water cages. This Bike is way to fast for this 62 year old man. It has about 65 miles on it. The Silvios are out of stock from the factory and will be for some time. Can you tame the Silvio? For more information and pictures please contact me JackMcCool2@yahooe.com

Andrew 1973

Zen MBB Master
Mark my words:
If I come into

Mark my words:

If I come into a windfall within the next day or so, I am buying this bike from you! I'm tired of staring at Silvio photos wishing I had one of my own.

Andrew 1973

Zen MBB Master
Mark my words:
If I come into

Mark my words:

If I come into a windfall within the next day or so, I am buying this bike from you! I'm tired of staring at Silvio photos wishing I had one of my own.

Andrew 1973

Zen MBB Master
Some "new" race bikes at

Some "new" race bikes at shops have more miles than that and are sold as new, so maybe it's possible that the seller can get that much. It's all what people are willing to pay. This bike seems to have indeed been built to the owner's specifications, and while it's not wildly unique, it's going to take the right buyer who wants to pay close to a custom price for a bike that isn't custom for himself (or herself).

I think starting the price at $3,000 with the plan to negotiate down toward $2500 is a better idea, but hey, I'm a bargain shopper. ;-)

Joe Martin

Too Tough

"This Bike is way to fast for this 62 year old man. It has about 65 miles on it"
Jack, I am 63myself so I know exactly what you mean. The reflexes are a smidgen slower than when I was in my 40's, I was reminded of that 2 days ago when I decided to see how fas I could coast down my local hill "street" :)
It's a good thing to wear helments on bikes, I need a new one today after putting a giant race stripe down my on that hill while the Burley and I slid down a portion shortly after loosing control at speed :) Bike survived fine because all the parts are adjustable, my left ribs , not so much :) I have some neat sprocket impressions on several parts of my legs, the best one is on right shun :)
Oh well, I'[ll not try that again anytime soon at least.
I am going for the Sofrider by Springtime, no more speed runs for me. Good luck on your sale.. I will say you might have to take a hit on that price your asking for either that of put the stock parts back on and save the nice upgrades for your next bike., it would only be a nice Sat. rebuild.

Mark Palace

Selling Silvio

Hi guys: I have a Silvio that is in excellent condition with brand new tires. I am the originial owner and am selling so that I can buy a Vendetta. I live in the Cocoa Beach, FL, area. The bike can be shipped to you if you prefer. What do you think? Regarding price, I am flexible. Make an offer!

Thanks,
Mark Palace, Realtor/Owner/Broker
Palace Properties International, Inc.
574 Hwy A1A
Satellite Beach, FL 32937
Office phone: +1.321.392.0092
Cell phone: 321.704.9305
Fax number: 321.549.6196
Mark@PalaceProperties.com
www.PalaceProperties.com

bent

Silvil for sale

Hello everyone. I have a Silvio that is in very good condition and I would like to upgrade. I live in the Houston area and would prefer to sell locally. I will take $2500 for the bike. I would considering taking it oto the LBS and have them ship it if you do not live in the area but would have to pass on the addittional charges for their service and the shipping charges. I would bill you with a pay pal invoice. Local people I would prefer cash unless you are uncomfortable carrying that much dough around.

I can be contacted at 713-303-9277.

Have a great day!

Firecracker

Too Fast....!!!

Ooo! Now I really want one! Although, it's really a stretch to understand a phrase like that, but I'm a little slow to grasp things. Why wouldn't you change gears, use brakes, or pedal slower? At least if you need to be on a particular road and want to keep close to the flow of traffic to be less of a hinderance--and therefore safer--you have that option! I'm just sayin'.