Silvio 1.5 for sale, less than 100 miles

catksills_crank

Slightly used Cruzbike Silvio 1.5. Less than 100 miles on the 2012 frame, Specialized 700 x 23 all condition armadillo elite tires, Shimano Durace chain and Ultegra cassette. 2005 Shimano Ultegra triple group set and brakes in good shape with normal wear. Specialized sport odometer. 2005 Bontrager Racelite wheels true and in good shape. Carbon Bontrager water bottle brackets. Front suspension high pressure pump. Shimano SPD MTB Pedals.

I am the bike's second owner, having paid $2500 for it on ebay under a year ago. Though the bike is a rocket, I don't think I'm the astronaut for the Silvio. I live in a rural area with steep hills and blind curves and too many loose gravel patches, and I never got comfortable with the downhill speeds.

Perhaps the Quest with disc brakes and heavier tires would have been a better cruzbike to start out with.

Regardless, I was only able to get a couple weeks of test rides in last fall before having to stop due to a disc herniation.

I'm having the bike tuned up right now at the local bike store. I'm in the lower catskills about 2 hours from new york city. You can come pick it up it person, or you can pay for boxing and shipping.

I'm looking to get $2300 or best offer.

thanks!

catksills_crank

first pic

This is a scenic shot of the Silvio I have on the laptop. The Silvio is at the LBS right now. I'll be taking detailed shots of frame and components and uploading in the next day or two.

catksills_crank

pics of silvio 1.5

The bike is now back from the LBS, and has brand new shimano sora shifters.

As promised, here are pictures. Let me know if any other shots are wanted, and I'll post them.

b1kebox

I live in Ossining, NY and would like to see it.

petermaron

Sold. The Silvio will arrive in Hampton, VA tomorrow.