Silvio 2.0 for sale, Boston area

Jeremy S

Dude
I am contemplating the sale of my beloved Silvio 2.0, since I am about to relocate internationally and I cannot easily use or store it at my destination. My plan has been to store the bike with family in Massachusetts, but that seems like a waste of a good bike (plus I wouldn't mind upgrading to a shiny new S40 when I get a chance). If anyone in the Boston area (Somerville more specifically) is interested or has any questions, please message me. May be willing to ship. More details below.

IMG_4227.jpg

Frame and components are in great shape as far as I can tell. Less than 2000 miles on the frame, less on some of the components which were upgraded. Originally shipped Summer 2013. I slid out on my left side in sand once; damage is limited to scuffs on the left seat edge, left brake handle tip, left pedal, quick release lever.

- Silvio 2.0 frame, first production run, black with old-school graphics, 27 degree seat angle, rear elastomer suspension, air suspended fork
- Original Cruzbike handlebars
- Original Cruzbike headrest and cushion, Cruzbike suspension headrest also available
- Original Cruzbike 2-part carbon + fiber glass seat
- Ventisit seat pad, original 2 part Cruzbike cushion also available
- SRAM Rival 10-speed WiFli rear derailleur
- SRAM Rival Yaw front derailleur; SRAM Rival non-Yaw derailleur also available
- 50/34 Q rings; unused 50/34 SRAM Rival rings also available
- 11-32 SRAM 10-speed cassette
- SRAM Rival 10-speed brifters
- 165mm SRAM Rival cranks; 172.5mm SRAM Rival cranks also available (somewhat scraped up)
- Shimano PD-A600 SPD pedals
- SRAM Rival rim brakes
- Showers Pass 2-bottle hose drinking system; uses 2 regular bottle holders mounted on the seat back
- Small bag mounted behind the seat, good for wallet, keys, snacks
- Cateye Strada bike computer/speedometer
- Cruzbike 700c wheels
- Continental 4 Season 28mm tires
- Zefal Spy mirror
- Aluminum chainstay extension made by a forum member -- removable if you want a shorter chainstay
- Cateye front and rear lights
- SKS Supershort Mini pump
- Original high pressure shock pump
- Not included: pictured bike horn (hanging below the frame)

Asking for $2100. I put at least $4000-$5000 into this bike, but of course time marches on.

Last edited:

Ivan_Liew

Wow, I am also an owner of these rare Silvio 2.0's - they have a 27 deg seat angle which is in between the S30 (33 deg) and the Vendetta. In case a potential buyer is wondering, I put 11-speed on mine - it's not officially supported on this bike but it works. I didn't have to file anything down.

Ivan_Liew

No! I was just commenting on the nature Silvio 2.0 - sorry if it sounded like I was selling it. I am also all the way in Singapore not in the US, so not very easy to make a sale. I would love to try to V20 or the S30 without the front suspension though! :)