Silvio 2.0 Looking as good as new

ratz

Wielder of the Rubber Mallet
After five years of pretty much idle and moving to the other side of the country, the Silvio 2.0 got some long overdue TLC: New Cont GP 5000 tubeless shoes for her rims, a freshly waxed chain, Electrical tape replaced with lizard skins, new brifter hoods to replace the ones that melted down to soft tar and refreshed lights from the parts bin. And yes, this is the same bike that's in the Silvio 2.1 build diary over on bentrider that started it all for me.

.IMG_0496.jpegIMG_0497.jpegIMG_0498.jpeg

Velocivixen

There is nothing like a “free” bike refresh from the ‘parts bin’. It looks great & the red brake hoods are the bomb!

Robert Holler

Administrator
Staff member
giphy.gif

ratz

Wielder of the Rubber Mallet
The Rock clearly nodding at the hidden hose clamp disabling the front shock :) I should probably remove that to make it fair for the DF rider in the house.

Bentsoup

Unicorn Retriever
After five years of pretty much idle and moving to the other side of the country, the Silvio 2.0 got some long overdue TLC: New Cont GP 5000 tubeless shoes for her rims, a freshly waxed chain, Electrical tape replaced with lizard skins, new brifter hoods to replace the ones that melted down to soft tar and refreshed lights from the parts bin. And yes, this is the same bike that's in the Silvio 2.1 build diary over on bentrider that started it all for me.

.View attachment 15086View attachment 15087View attachment 15088
Beautiful bike!

Tuloose

Guru
Nice job Ratz!
My introduction to Cruzbikes was a new Silvio 2.0.
I had never been on a CB before and sheer determination got me over the learning curve.
A decent enough bike but I much prefer the Vendetta that replaced it in my stable.

Always-Learnin

Vendetta Love
Nice job Ratz!
My introduction to Cruzbikes was a new Silvio 2.0.
I had never been on a CB before and sheer determination got me over the learning curve.
A decent enough bike but I much prefer the Vendetta that replaced it in my stable.
Ditto!