Cruzbike Aero 67s wheelset with Schwalbe 622/25 tires
Shimano Deore M592 RD-M592 SGS Shadow Long Cage 9-speed rear deraileur
SRAM PG951 11/34 Cassette
Shimano Dura Ace SL-BS77 9spd Shifters
Tektro RL340 Road Bicycle Bike Aero Brake Levers Black
Tektro R580 Road Bicycle Bike Caliper Brake

$2700

Located in Fresno, CA

It currently has a PV-8 Hub Generator built into a Cruzbike rim with a Supernove E3 Pro front and rear light. If you are interested it can be included for $325

hurri47

all the facts but no story

It's a nice looking bike, and well described, but I think we're missing the story - why is an experienced Cruzbike rider selling a new top-of-the-line bike so soon?

I ask because your price is near my range, I live only a day's drive from Fresno, and most of the used Silvios I see are version 1.0 and at least three days drive away. In other words, I'm seriously tempted, but skittish at spending twice as much as I have for any other bike. Reassure me.

-Dan

The Story

Ah yes, we all like a story,

The bike is great, don't get me wrong, and it is not because of anything to do with the Bike. It is fast and comfortable and I would love to keep it.

I have some nerve damage that affects my hands, that is being exacerbated ever so slightly by having to grip the handlebars. It has been increasingly flaring up over the last couple months .

Additionally, I have been wanting to expand out into trikes, and since I have not been able to truly enjoy the Silvio, due to the hand issues, I figured this would help provide the funding to make the purchase. My loss is someone else's gain.

I hope this gives you a little bit more insight into my reasons for parting with such a fine bike.

- Dan