Silvio for Sale

Mark

Frame purchased new in 2016. One of the last Silvio frames before they changed over to the new logo.White. Added Qrings - transforms the ride on a Cruzbike (although you have to get the rhythm of going from the small to large chainring). SRAM GX rear derailleur. Easton "front" wheel and new Velocity "rear" wheel. My wife and I are downsizing, and I'm commuting on the Q45 so... Asking $1250 plus shipping. Located in Madison, WI.

benphyr

Guru-me-not
Frame purchased new in 2016. One of the last Silvio frames before they changed over to the new logo.White. Added Qrings - transforms the ride on a Cruzbike (although you have to get the rhythm of going from the small to large chainring). SRAM GX rear derailleur. Easton "front" wheel and new Velocity "rear" wheel. My wife and I are downsizing, and I'm commuting on the Q45 so... Asking $1250 plus shipping. Located in Madison, WI.
Hi @Mark,

Can you post some pictures? What is the mileage? Any damage?

Mark

Less than 250 miles. (I've been struggling with some back issues the last four years, getting a bit better this year, but I'll probably never be able to use this bike for Rando as intended.) No damage. I'll try to get some photos up by tonight. If anyone PMs me I can send photos from my phone.

Mark

This is a Silvio (maybe 2.1). It has a 30-degree angle on the frame. Carbon fiber rear stays. Very nice ride. I bought as a frame. Put leftover drivetrain parts on it at first, but then put on new components better suited for this bike.

I'm struggling to get pictures up but PM me and I'll send a batch.

Mark

The potential buyer has been unable to transmit payment. The Silvio is available. PM me for pictures. Price is still $1250, you pay shipping.

Mark

Apparently, I priced this too nice. It is a really nice bike. I've got 2-3 folks in a queue right now. I'll let folks know if a sale falls through in the order received.

benphyr

Guru-me-not
Apparently, I priced this too nice. It is a really nice bike. I've got 2-3 folks in a queue right now. I'll let folks know if a sale falls through in the order received.
Location is a big factor too. Recent Silvio sales have been in California or South Carolina! A lot too far for me.