Silvio Frameset for sale, IN RED! SOLD!! Thanks!

VeloLEV

Greetings fellow enthusiasts, and hi to my Cruzbike friends from long ago.

I have decided to sell my Cruzbike Silvio frameset. It will be sold as I recieved it from Cruzbike in December of 2008, with the exception that this frame is unique and one-of-a-kind. I had it powdercoated in gold-flaked metallic red.

See the photos here:
http://cruzbike.com/powdercoating-your-silvio-frame

I will include special short M4 bolts and nuts you can use to cleanly attach your water bottles. I have extra parts as well, including a derailleur hanger and the rubber edge strip I never installed. The original shock pump will be shipped with everything else. The handlebar you see in the photos is the WTB mountain/road bar, and will be included if you want to try it.

In addition I attempted to make steering modifications as described here:
http://cruzbike.com/modifying-reach-silvio-0
...and will include the pipe and sleeves should you be so inclined to attempt the same.

I invested around $2300 from Cruzbike, another $110 for the powder, and I rode it about 2000 miles.

Shipping will likely be expensive, so local Bay Area pickup would be preferred.

I also work as a mechanic for a high-end bicycle shop in San Francisco... if you'd like to have a custom build with your choice of parts we can work out a different deal.

I will consider all reasonable offers near $1800.

Thank you for your time,
Lev

VeloLEV

Need to sell!

Perhaps I should lower the asking price, or give up my sob story.

In October of 2010 I crashed my fixie and broke my collarbone. I got an $1800 emergency room bill, went on disability for a month then unemployment for a year. I managed to sell off a bunch of my parts but still have this frame lying around, and really need to pay off this hospital bill.

Shall we try reasonable offers near $1600 for this frameset, handlebar and spare parts?

Thanks again,
Lev

Big Doug

Interested

I might be interested in your kit. What other parts do I need to make it complete? I have a roadbike I an cannabalize for parts. Also curious how much shipping would be to 91320?

Thanks,
Doug

VeloLEV

Doug,
This frameset is

Doug,

This frameset is complete as from Cruzbike. All the original parts, plus a few spares, are included and make a complete bike with your parts. Nothing is missing from the original kit. UPS Ground estimates $100-150. I'd have to pack it and see for sure, but likely no more than that.

Lev

Bent2Go

Might have a deal

Hi Lev,
If you could include shipping to the CA Central Coast (zip 93420) in the $1,600 price, then you have a sale. Feel free to call me at home: (805) 489-0138. This could be made into a rapid transaction if you wish.

Regards, Gil

VeloLEV

Sold!

My apologies to those interested in this frameset, for it has been sold at this time.

Thanks for your interest,
Lev