Silvio S1.0

telephd

Guru
Hi Guliver, As advertised, Ill ship it to you for $1100. I do use Paypal. Ill send contact info via PM. I teach until 1:30 today. Lets talk after that.
thanks,
Hal

Last edited:

telephd

Guru
Hmmmmm - 2 - I want to buy your bike....2 - PMs sent....2 - no hear from again o_O:(

My S1.0 still looking for a forever home :cool:

Rachel E Bowman

Very intrested if still avaliable....have been looking for a Cruzbike for months and finally recovered enough from multiple surgeries to get back on a bike again.

I'm located in Washington State, zip code 99354. I would be happy to pay through PayPal.

Thanks,

Rachel

telephd

Guru
Rachel, the S1.0 is still available. Have a fellow from BROL interested but on the fence. Ill send you a PM with PayPal and other info.
thanks,
Hal

Zzzorse

Zen MBB Master
Very intrested if still avaliable....have been looking for a Cruzbike for months and finally recovered enough from multiple surgeries to get back on a bike again.

I'm located in Washington State, zip code 99354. I would be happy to pay through PayPal.

Thanks,

Rachel
The Silvio 1.0 is a nice bike, I love mine.

Rachel E Bowman

Hi all, I’m back!!

Summer 2019, took the Silvio down to Robert and Jonathan at Rose City Recumbents, they worked some magic; swapping the triple to a single narrow/wide chainring, the cassette and shifter to a wide 11 speed, a shorter crank and shortened up the boom as much as possible.

For reference I’m 5’3” with a 36.5” X-seam. :)

Living with several health challenges over the past several years and recovering from an open renal autotransplant and duodenal jejunal bypass about 6 months ago, my quality of life has improved immeasurably. Today was the day I pulled the Silvio out of my shop and after a little maintenance/TLC, went out on my first ride!!

I’m smiling like an idiot, totally hooked and looking forward to tomorrow when I have my morning free. :emoji_raised_hands::emoji_heart_eyes:
Thank you Hal and RCRC for getting me set up!
18D30A3A-9D9C-4D59-BC51-AD52AA654617.jpeg

Last edited: