Silvio S30 STOLEN

Kyeness

Hey everyone, my S30 got stolen yesterday, June 10th, in Oakland over on Piedmont Ave. I spent several months getting components and putting the bike together and I had it less than a year; I'm pretty sad about it at the moment.

It's the stock white and black, with white and black camo patterned bar tape, bar-end shifters, 2x10 gears, disc brakes, aftermarket carbon seat with a Ventisit pad, and orange Radical Design saddlebags hanging off both sides (at least, it was...). I have a Bike Index page but it won't let me post the link here.

If it pops up I would really really appreciate a shout-out. Thanks so much.

Lief

Guru Schmuru
Ugh?! Make sure to watch* the marketplace forum. @Zzzorse’s awesome Cruzbike Craigslist scripty thing posts ads there real quick.

Be ready with pics and a description for local law enforcement.

Edit: * watch means click the watch forum link.

Suz

It hurt just to read this. Hoping for the best and that you get it back soon! Good advice by Lief.

benphyr

Guru-me-not
:( We're still at the point of unique enough to be hard to sell, no? I would have hoped we could be free of this for a while longer. :(

ccf

Guru
I commute to Downtown Oakland by bike. If you post a photo here it might help in case I see it.

-Cliff

super slim

Zen MBB Master
A photo would be good, especially of the underside of the Bottom bracket where the bike serial number is!!!!!Silvio V30 serial number.JPG

Kyeness

I have a post on Bike Index, but for some reason I can't post the link here. This photo is from when I first bought the bike in Portland, the handlebars are turned down now, and it had orange radical design saddlebags on the sides.

large_IMG_1421.JPG
large_IMG_1423.JPG large_Screen_Shot_2018-06-10_at_9.36.09_PM.pnglarge_IMG_1422.JPG

Last edited:

ak-tux

Zen MBB Master
I have a post on Bike Index, but for some reason I can't post the link here. This photo is from when I first bought the bike in Portland, the handlebars are turned down now, and it had orange radical design saddlebags on the sides.

View attachment 6845
View attachment 6844 View attachment 6846View attachment 6843
Beautiful final edition of the S30. It was the best version. Really hope you find it, even if they leave just the frame, it would still be worth it.

bladderhead

Zen MBB Master
Terrible thing to happen. I don't mean to be a pessimist, but they probably stripped it and chucked the frame. I hope if it turns up it is not badly damaged.