Silvio's at the Midwest Recumbent Rally

kidneyboy

There were 2 of us at the Rally in Stevens Point, Wisconsin last weekend along with several hundred other recumbent riders. Mr. cobra gt and I rode together for a few miles on Saturday before he took off with the really fast guys. I fielded hundreds of questions about Cruzbikes and met some really awesome people.
The Silvio is certainly a conversation starter. Rode about 100 miles for the weekend in some of the most beautiful Wisconsin countryside you can imagine.

Andrew 1973

Zen MBB Master
I've always wanted to go to that

Got pictures from the event?

Also, I think the interest in Cruzbike at a recumbent rally of that size is great. Who knows? Maybe you turned at least a few people into potential Cruzbike converts :)

COBRA GT

Recumbent rally

A very nice wkend of riding with hundreds of differrent bents. Perfect weather and a very nice ride thru beautiful Wisconsin with hills.rollers, and long straights.Met Kidneyboy /Chuck on his Silvio.Do not often ride with another C.B. rider. Did ride with a very strong rider on a Lightning P-38 . He mention that he also owns a Silvio. Could have been three Silvios.

kidneyboy

That would be me at 1:30

That would be me at 1:30 waiting for the start on day 1.

The mass starts on Friday and Saturday are worth the trip. I was about 4th out on Saturday morning and bents were still leaving the parking lot when we were 1/3 of a mile away.