SoftRider for Sale $450

Scott Wissing

Hi everyone, I have a SoftRider for sale. It’s in great shape. If you are interested, shoot me a reply. I have posted a photo of the bike in the reply below. Located in Omaha, NE. Thanks!

Last edited:

WLR

is it for sale still. if so, what is cost to ship to bonita, florida?
thanks,
randy
989-698-6785

benphyr

Guru-me-not
is it for sale still.
@Randy, (I'm not the seller) but I wanted to say Good luck with purchasing and thank you for helping clean up the old Market Place postings. Hopefully the original posters can update them in response to you indicating either a pending sale with you or "sold" and add "sold" to the title. I'm in Canada otherwise I'd say I have one for you to borrow on your way to drool over the S40 or V20 super models.

WLR

Thank you for that. Yes, I have found it frustrating to determine what is or is not for sale. I would be interested in the super bikes you mentioned (love their look) but don't like the ergonomic configuration of lying back so far and feet up in the air so far, though I do understand the wind resistance thing. Will keep looking for a deal on a t50 of sofrider for my vacation home where I only get to ride occasionally. best.