SoftRider for Sale $450

bikenut1

I have a SoftRider in great shape for sale. I live near the Minneapolis area so you can come see it if in the area of I can ship it at buyer's expense. Bikeflights usually charges about $75. Email me for more info and pics.IMG_2371.jpg

chicorider

Zen MBB Master
A gentle bump as I haven’t heard a peep. Maybe I’m doing the forum thing wrong?
Your add is coming through fine. I have sold a few Cruzbike things over the forum, but sometimes an item will just sit. I'll give it time, and knock the price down once or twice, but if that doesn't work, I will switch over to eBay. The audience is much bigger, and things will usually sell within a week. I don't start with eBay because pricing usually has to favor the buyer if you want action, and eBay takes its cut out of your proceeds. It's not a big cut, but the forum is free, and I like giving dibs to the CB community.

deadbeatdon

Your add is coming through fine. I have sold a few Cruzbike things over the forum, but sometimes an item will just sit. I'll give it time, and knock the price down once or twice, but if that doesn't work, I will switch over to eBay. The audience is much bigger, and things will usually sell within a week. I don't start with eBay because pricing usually has to favor the buyer if you want action, and eBay takes its cut out of your proceeds. It's not a big cut, but the forum is free, and I like giving dibs to the CB community.
I was trying to buy it. Not quite sure why I never was able to connect with the seller.
ʅ(◞‿◟)ʃ