Softrider Shock

jond

Zen MBB Master
I can't get any lighter than 67 Kgs, while being super fit, with Wiggo long powerful legs(46" x seam)!!!!!

I would NOT deprive the world of seeing and admiring, my stunning body and face!!!

I must admit seeing you in the flesh was stunning.

Here’s a pic of new air shock. Comes with a remote lockout which is good for the trainer.

5D288DF1-A9DC-483D-91B4-D710C9315F9D.jpeg

jond

Zen MBB Master
The new air shock looks good!!
How thick are the cushions????

Are they designed for a Rhino??

slim if you wanted to ride and crash this bike I would have to add many many layers for your elephantine weight and massive posterior big man.

Not sure the air shock is rated for lard arse types with tongue in cheek double chinned self described illusory monikers. But you’re most welcome as John did design the bike for rhino and elephant.

we have met physically.... I remember your forlorn form all soft podge and little trunk.

Me as you well know .....I’m a gazelle. Lithe and still 81 kg at six one and aged 59. With a 34” waist line.

Isn’t this hard chat for container talk. I see admonishing is in our future justifiably so super posterior.

the new air shock performs well. I have it plush with just 120 Kpa .

super slim

Zen MBB Master
slim if you wanted to ride and crash this bike I would have to add many many layers for your elephantine weight and massive posterior big man.

Not sure the air shock is rated for lard arse types with tongue in cheek double chinned self described illusory monikers. But you’re most welcome as John did design the bike for rhino and elephant.

we have met physically.... I remember your forlorn form all soft podge and little trunk.

Me as you well know .....I’m a gazelle. Lithe and still 81 kg at six one and aged 59. With a 34” waist line.

Isn’t this hard chat for container talk. I see admonishing is in our future justifiably so super posterior.

the new air shock performs well. I have it plush with just 120 Kpa .
It was just a one liner, as the seat cushion looks so thick???

Any Cruzbike frame can take even your 120 kg, but its the wheels that fail!!!!

jond

Zen MBB Master
It was just a one liner, as the seat cushion looks so thick???

Any Cruzbike frame can take even your 120 kg, but its the wheels that fail!!!!

oh thank goodness I thought we were derailing a 2017 thread. I’m on the run perpetually here in nsw in honour of my forebears.

I love your one liners. Got to have mirth merriment and South Australia.

failing wheels like the broken cogs in the corners of your mind. Looks can be deceiving eh slim. My lust for an s40 grows............but the stable is full.......

super slim

Zen MBB Master
oh thank goodness I thought we were derailing a 2017 thread. I’m on the run perpetually here in nsw in honour of my forebears.

I love your one liners. Got to have mirth merriment and South Australia.

failing wheels like the broken cogs in the corners of your mind. Looks can be deceiving eh slim. My lust for an s40 grows............but the stable is full.......

Try and get a 2019 S40 frame that has larger forks that can handle 700c * 38 Front, and 700c * 40 rear !!!! AND a THOR seat!!!

jond

Zen MBB Master
Try and get a 2019 S40 frame that has larger forks that can handle 700c * 38 Front, and 700c * 40 rear !!!! AND a THOR seat!!!

the new s40 is humming nice. I was so tempted. But I need to thin the herd. Struggling to do that.

it would be such a great audax machine but that’s how I got the pelso............need another excuse.........;)