SOLD - Sofrider V2, 16-speed, with extras. Near Seattle, asking $1,000

kozmo

The time has come to sell my Sofrider. I have lots of extras for it which I'm including:
  • Super cool mirror
  • Front and rear fenders
  • Two bottle cages behind seat
  • MTX rear rack
  • MTX TrunkBag EXP (16.6 L capacity when side bags are expanded)
  • Homemade aluminum rack under the seat for an addition pair of bags.
  • You can see my Red, Waterproof Ortlieb Back-Roller Classics mounted in the first pic.
  • The second pic has a good look at the rack with the bag removed.
  • Cateye bike computer
  • Double leg kickstand. Makes the bike really stable when you've got all these bags on it! (not pictured)
This was mainly my commuter, but being a fair-weather cyclist in Seattle means I don't get to ride as often as I'd like.

We did take a week-long camping trip through the Olympic Peninsula in Washington State. In the first pic you can see me loaded down. Four bags, the trunk, and the tent rolled in a tarp bungied on top! This bike is like an SUV. It will haul anything you need and never complains. In fact, with the under-seat bags, you can't even tell they're there.

Not included: Water bottles, frame pump, lights, Ortlieb bags, bell and Astro Boy charm hanging from the mirror.

cruz1(1).jpg
cruz2(2).jpg

jwitten

About your mirror...

Hi,

I live just south of Seattle (Puyallup). I already have both a Sofrider and a Quest, so I'm not in the market for your bike, but I like your mirror. Can you tell me where you got it, or what brand/make/model it is. It looks a bit bigger than the one I am using.

Thanks,

Jeff

Richard

Still Available?

Saw you Craigslist ad last year and this but both times gone before I responded. Is this bike still available or have you sold it? Live in Gig Harbor area. Thanks.

bobs441

Is sofrider available email bobshollenberger@gmail.com Serious

Hello; Please call me about your Sofrider Cell 503-502-2331
or office 503-652-2104 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM My Name is
Bob, Serious Buyer