SOLD -- T 50 frameset, Green, $775/obo

anotherbrian

Never assembled Green frameset. I ended up getting an S40 before I had a chance to build it.

Will include used, but in great condition 9spd SRAM shifters and derailleur, as well as Avid BB7 mechanical disc brake calipers and 160mm discs.

Will be shipped in my S40’s box at owners expense, or can meet up practically anywhere in Northern California.

$775/obo

Attachments

• IMG_6320.JPG
    IMG_6320.JPG
    703.6 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:

anotherbrian

Hi David.

I’m in the Sacramento area, and if the weather was good enough for a bike ride, could meet you half-way’ish (Ukiah or Red Bluff?, not sure how the riding is in either).

DavidCH

In thought; expanding the paradigm of traversity
Gosh... that's a good price... nice bike ... should sell quickly

anotherbrian

Frameset is still for sale.

Life got busy as soon as I posted it, and I've been remiss in following up with some that were interested.

I'm torn between assembling it so it looks like a real bike and leaving it as a frame. If I built it I might start riding it, :D and I've got too many bikes to begin with.

Except for wheels, I'll include all the parts (gently/moderately used) to build it up with a 9spd mechanical drivetrain/disc brakes.

Rampa

Guru
I'm in Chico, and would consider adding it as a second T50. I have a modded yellow one now. Also can then give away the old Sofrider! ;)

Bummer I didn't see this a couple days ago. Just got back from Sacramento on Greyhound!

PM me with details if you can.