T50 for sale $650

DKP

upload_2020-8-9_13-17-52.jpeg
I purchased during the Kickstarter that Cruzbike had for the T50 in 2018. The bike is in very good shape, always stored indoors and has lots of extras that I did not put on when I put it together. Central Ohio area.

Last edited:
I can personally vouch for this seller. She knew I enjoyed my Cruzbike and thought it would help get her back riding. The bike is in like-new condition.

benphyr

Guru-me-not
And the price is about half of a brand new one and $200 less than a brand new frame set that you would still have to build and would not have extras!!!

benphyr

Guru-me-not
@DKP If you go to the first post and Thread Tools and edit the title to read “SOLD T50 for sale $650” that will help prevent extra inquiries to this thread. :)

DKP

@benphyr ... thanks. Don’t see Thread Tools (anywhere). It’s like it let me edit once and that was it. The option went away. Is it locked after an initial edit/one and done? Sorry to bother.

DKP

@benphyr - that’s where I thought it would be, but I’m logged in and on the first post, but nada...

Attachments

• 7A4D7A1A-A968-481E-827C-3C7B6F3BFC70.jpeg
    7A4D7A1A-A968-481E-827C-3C7B6F3BFC70.jpeg
    463.9 KB · Views: 5

benphyr

Guru-me-not
Maybe it only shows up if you are on landscape view or only on computer not phone? Hmmm. No worries. You’ve done everything that you could.

DKP

Thanks all for the help. Tried on my phone and iPad in landscape and portrait and on our home PC. Just doesn't show any more, though it did at one time because I had to edit the original post. You all have been a great help. I'll just leave it as-is unless a mod wants to delete or mark it Sold.

Also, wanted to go on record that @timothy keeny is a stand-up gent and a pleasure to work with. Keep that in mind for future transactions :)