T50e for Sale, Excellent Condition, Southern California - $1999 OBO

Sobakavich

For Sale - $1999 OBO with accessories listed, Cruzbike T50e, originally purchased April 2021.

I originally purchased this bike to serve as my daily commuter but ended up in a house that is just a bit too far from my office to make it biking convenient, even with electric assist, and it seems like we’ll never really return to daily commuting anyway. Between life and the kids and other things I just don’t have enough time to fully enjoy it, so instead of seeing it sit in our garage I want it to be out there in the world with someone who will be able to ride it regularly.

This bike is awesome and fun and great for getting around town or for cruising in the countryside, the electric assist is awesome for getting up hill, and even though it is not officially recommended you can definitely use it to zip along surface streets when you are feeling less than active. I can get around 10-20 miles out of a charge depending on how much I press on it.

I am including all of the accessories I purchased for it, many of them from the Cruzbike website. Accessories included:

From Cruzbike Website -
  • Axiom Journey Rack
  • Cruzbike branded “rugged waterproof panniers” - 2
  • TigR mini lock
  • Cygolite Dash Light
  • Cygolite Rear Light
  • Cruzbike Bottle Cage
  • B&M Cycle Star Mirror
  • Cruzbike Branded Voile Strap (to stabilize the front tire when “parked”)
  • B&M Cyclestar Mirror
  • Comes with the little Cruzbike repair kit needed to adjust everything.

Others-
Over the last almost year and half I’ve put maybe 500-700 miles on it, so it is still in very good shape. No significant issues, nothing has ever broken on it. The only really noticeable imperfection is that the plastic plug on the battery that goes over the input port doesn’t really sit well, so I keep it in place with a strip of Gorilla tape.

I have two keys each for the battery lock and the TigR bike lock.

For sale in Alhambra, California, just south of Pasadena, on the border near San Marino and San Gabriel, just to the east of LA city. I can show you the bike here, or if you’re a serious buyer I can meet up within a reasonable distance.

Video: Here
More Photos: Here

Thanks for taking a look!

Attachments

• T50e Lead.jpg
    T50e Lead.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 85
  • T50e Alt View.jpg
    T50e Alt View.jpg
    9.3 MB · Views: 83
  • Juice.jpg
    Juice.jpg
    545 KB · Views: 66
  • Panniers.jpg
    Panniers.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 84
Last edited by a moderator:

Sobakavich

For Sale - $2100 OBO with accessories listed, Cruzbike T50e, originally purchased April 2021.

I originally purchased this bike to serve as my daily commuter but ended up in a house that is just a bit too far from my office to make it biking convenient, even with electric assist, and it seems like we’ll never really return to daily commuting anyway. Between life and the kids and other things I just don’t have enough time to fully enjoy it, so instead of seeing it sit in our garage I want it to be out there in the world with someone who will be able to ride it regularly.

This bike is awesome and fun and great for getting around town or for cruising in the countryside, the electric assist is awesome for getting up hill, and even though it is not officially recommended you can definitely use it to zip along surface streets when you are feeling less than active. I can get around 10-20 miles out of a charge depending on how much I press on it.

I am including all of the accessories I purchased for it, many of them from the Cruzbike website. Accessories included:

From Cruzbike Website -
  • Axiom Journey Rack
  • Cruzbike branded “rugged waterproof panniers” - 2
  • TigR mini lock
  • Cygolite Dash Light
  • Cygolite Rear Light
  • Cruzbike Bottle Cage
  • B&M Cycle Star Mirror
  • Cruzbike Branded Voile Strap (to stabilize the front tire when “parked”)
  • B&M Cyclestar Mirror
  • Comes with the little Cruzbike repair kit needed to adjust everything.

Others-
Over the last almost year and half I’ve put maybe 500-700 miles on it, so it is still in very good shape. No significant issues, nothing has ever broken on it. The only really noticeable imperfection is that the plastic plug on the battery that goes over the input port doesn’t really sit well, so I keep it in place with a strip of Gorilla tape.

I have two keys each for the battery lock and the TigR bike lock.

For sale in Alhambra, California, just south of Pasadena, on the border near San Marino and San Gabriel, just to the east of LA city. I can show you the bike here, or if you’re a serious buyer I can meet up within a reasonable distance.

Video: Here
More Photos: Here

Thanks for taking a look!
$1999 OBO!

Suz

Welcome back, Suz. I thought you sold your Cruzbike a while ago.
Hi Matthew, thank you! After I sold my S30 I bought an S40! Absolutely love it. And I have a T50. But I’ve always wanted a T50e so have been watching for any on sale. I’m kind of addicted to CB. Lol.
I just haven’t been on the forum much between work and family. I lurk occasionally just to keep up though. Hope you are doing well!

Sobakavich

Would you be interested in shipping it if I paid for shipping?
Hi Suz, I can certainly consider it, though I have no idea how to make that happen with a fully assembled bike? Seems like it would be quite a huge shipment.

Suz

I’ve shipped before with bike flights. They make it very easy. I will pm you to discuss and see if it’s something you would do.

graphical

I'm interested. But I'm up in the Bay Area so it is a little hard to come test ride. I'm thinking of this for my wife. She's only 5'2" but has long legs, proportionally. Any idea if the bike will work for someone that size?

Sobakavich

I'm interested. But I'm up in the Bay Area so it is a little hard to come test ride. I'm thinking of this for my wife. She's only 5'2" but has long legs, proportionally. Any idea if the bike will work for someone that size?
It would, the front is adjustable and can comfortable fit her. My wife is 5'4" and rides it more often than I do.

Sobakavich

Hi all, last price drop before the bike gets put into storage - $1100. Pickup in Alhambra, California before January 25. We are moving, potentially out of the country, so everything is getting put in storage the day after that.

woodguy

Sobakavich - Never saw a response from you either here or in “conversations” about selling this bike. Please post if you want to sell it.