Thank you all!!!

BobD

Purchasing, building and riding my Silvio and VK/2 bents has been an extraordinary experience!!!

I had never built a bike, and was apprehensive to say the least. However, with the readily available assistance of Doug Barton and John Tolhurst who always responded quickly to my building "panic button".....the builds were incredibly enjoyable and successful.

My experience with Maria Parker via telephone/email has always been great.....and the training videos/postings by Jim Parker and Kim Tolhurst were invaluable. And of course, the community of enthusiastic and suppportive Forum members has been wonderful.

I sold my Cruzbikes because they just were not the "best fit" for me.....and that has to do with a bunch of unique and boring medical issues. Otherwise, I would still be racking up the mileage on my Silvio. No regrets at all, as I have enjoyed and learned from it all.

In the not too distant past I had a horrendous experience with another major bent builder, unfortunately shared by many others. My experience with the Cruzbike Team has been the opposite. In this era, I cannot imagine finding a more creative/brilliant, supportive and enthusiastic bike company.

It is clear that many folks are now discovering the thrill of mastering the FWD/MBB learning curve.
Thanks to all for enriching my life the past six months. I will check in periodically to enjoy the progress you are all making. I wish you all the best.
Enjoy.....and Happy Riding!
Bob