Thru axle nut

bret

Not sure what that means. There is no axle nut per se.

The derailleur hanger has a threaded part that inserts at the right side of the fork (and is held in place by a small counter-sunk screw). It's not a nut, but it is threaded to take the thru-axle.

I mentioned this in an email last week or this week. You'll need to remove the small counter-sunk screw near the tip of the right fork arm to then mount the derailleur hanger back in place, and secure it with the small counter-sunk screw. After that you can mount the wheel and put the thru-axle in from left to right - it screws into the threads on the right.

Is the front thru axle nut a standard item or a Cruzbike special?
My Google search resulted in a few that may work, but if you need a spare or replacement, I would contact Cruzbike.

Attachments

• IMG_7594.jpeg
    IMG_7594.jpeg
    64.3 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_7593.jpeg
    IMG_7593.jpeg
    40.2 KB · Views: 8

Paruig

Not sure what that means. There is no axle nut per se.

The derailleur hanger has a threaded part that inserts at the right side of the fork (and is held in place by a small counter-sunk screw). It's not a nut, but it is threaded to take the thru-axle.

I mentioned this in an email last week or this week. You'll need to remove the small counter-sunk screw near the tip of the right fork arm to then mount the derailleur hanger back in place, and secure it with the small counter-sunk screw. After that you can mount the wheel and put the thru-axle in from left to right - it screws into the threads on the right.
Hmmm, I remember you saying that but did not take notice when putting it together.
All good now.
Thanks