Today was the day

Brad

I have been taking my bike out a couple times a day for 15 minutes at a time. It's been 3 days and I have to tell you, today was the day. The bike did not have a mind of its own and I was able to ride reasonably straight MOST of the time. The tip of leaning away from the direction you are turning really made turns easier. I needed a day like this since the first couple days were really discouraging.

ratz

Wielder of the Rubber Mallet
I have been taking my bike out a couple times a day for 15 minutes at a time. It's been 3 days and I have to tell you, today was the day. The bike did not have a mind of its own and I was able to ride reasonably straight MOST of the time. The tip of leaning away from the direction you are turning really made turns easier. I needed a day like this since the first couple days were really discouraging.
That's great; I do remember well for 3 weeks learning to ride on a Silvio 2.0 going what have I done what have I done? The learning instructions have come a long way over time. The number 1 tip, above all else when learning to ride, is to get you back off the seat when turning; the first hundred miles of tuning needs the upper body not connected to the seat. number 2 tip; practice a ton of low speed figure 8's sitting up. The better you are at slow speed, the more your reflexes will do the correct thing at speed.