User's Gallery

Andrew 1973

Zen MBB Master
Is there a chance of setting up a user's gallery? Sometimes I like to visit this site just to look at other people's bikes for inspiration.

JAE1969

Great idea!!  Not only for

Great idea!! Not only for inspiration, but to give all of us new ideas of what is possible...or not possible. Always like a bloopers reel as well! haha

Charles.Plager

Recumbent Quant
Hi,
Not a bad idea. Why don't

Hi,

Not a bad idea. Why don't you start a thread on the Cruzbike Community forum (doesn't really make sense to have it here).

On other forums, I have heard requests for a Cruzbike show-n-tell page so this could work out well.

Cheers,
Charles

John Tolhurst

Zen MBB Master
Nice idea

How about if we let you upload pictures on your user profile page, categorise the pictures as to bike model, then have a page which displays all those pictures, with user avatars beside and the 'PM' link. That way, a visitor can see examples of the m odel they are interested in, and then they can PM its owner to strike up a conversation; or link to the user profile from a forum thread?

Andrew 1973

Zen MBB Master
That would be a great idea...

Sort of like Velospace where we could connect with each other based upon common interest (bike of choice).

Doug Burton

Zen MBB Master
My "users' Gallery" is here:

http://s153.photobucket.com/albums/s218/db1488/?special_track=nav_tab_album

A collection of stuff I've built over the years.

Hard to believe we've been doing this about 7 years...

Andrew 1973

Zen MBB Master
Garage Envy

Thanks Doug. Now I can officially say that I have expereinced garage envy Someone should make your link a sticky, because there is a ton to look at there.

Doug Burton

Zen MBB Master
"A ton to look at there"

Heh, yeah - it's easy to see right now - it seems to be all on the floor...

A lot of projects came up at the same time. Stuff's everywhere. About time to clear it all out and re-organize again.

Tarmac Terrorist

I am happy with what JT is

I am happy with what JT is proposing; it would be great to post pictures of your bike in your profile. But,,,,, isn't the Conversion Brag Board the place to post your pictures. I have been trolling through it looking for inspiration and solutions.