V20 Accessories

Karl42

Looks like I have the same bladder as you. The hole is a tight fit but it squeezes through.

Ok, next Race Case question: How do you secure the hose of the Camelbak so that it doesn't get into the wheel of the bike, but can still be reached while riding? I tried to hold it up with a rubber band, but that will make it bang against the case. If you have already solved this, please post some pictures.

Phantomrider

Ok, next Race Case question: How do you secure the hose of the Camelbak so that it doesn't get into the wheel of the bike, but can still be reached while riding? I tried to hold it up with a rubber band, but that will make it bang against the case. If you have already solved this, please post some pictures.

Office supply store and buy yourself a badge holder. It’s a small wheel with a clip on it and a piece of string that coils and recoils. I fasten the clip onto my ventisit pad and the hose to the other end, set it so the hose is straight, pull the hose up to drink and release when done the string automatically recoils and holds the hose in place.

nobrakes

Phantomrider beat me to it. I did exactly the same. You can also attach the badge holder to the back of the neck rest somewhere and have the tube curled round on itself behind you.

clago

Since we are talking about the Carbon Fiber Race Case, may I ask what brand and model of bladder you are using with it? I have a Camelbak with a detachable hose, and the hose doesn't fit through the hole of the race case. More precisely, the hose itself would probably fit, but the end piece of the hose is slightly too wide (not the mouth piece, but the piece at the other end of the hose that connects to the bladder). So I either will have to make the hole of the case slightly bigger, or modify the end piece of the hose.
Did you have this problem? Does any hydration system fit the race case out of the box, and if so, which make and model are you using?
Hi
I have the same problem i use a Camel Back 1.5L and the end piece is too wide....do you find a solution?

Phantomrider

Hi
I have the same problem i use a Camel Back 1.5L and the end piece is too wide....do you find a solution?
How about changing the hose, my 1l hose fits just fine after removing the bite valve. That would be much easier than drilling the hole I would think.

Bill K

Guru
I use one. I keep tools, pump, and spare tube in it. I don't put stuff in it that I would want to grab quickly, like a camera.
I'm happy with it.
IMG_0169.JPG